Required Listing Updates for Newly On-Market and Off-Market Listings
This feature automatically tracks needed updates on listings.
Showing agents are automatically prompted to provide needed updates the first time a user accesses the ShowMojo Dashboard each day.
Outstanding updates are accessible by links that appear in the left column of the ShowMojo Dashboard:
- My Alerts: targeted at showing agents and related to their specific listings.
- All Alerts: for account owners and administrators, to have a bird's-eye view of all incomplete listing information.
Additionally, ShowMojo includes missing updates within the Daily Performance Alert emails.
For on-market listings, these include the assignment of:
- An owner or other individual to receive Listing Activity Reports.
- Current occupants to receive Showing Notifications.
- A digital lockbox (or other access device) to get self-showings started.
- A Primary Agent for the listing.
For off-market listings, these include the collection of:
- Prospects who have submitted applications.
- The new residents of the listing.
To enable this feature:
- Go to the Listing Settings page.
- Scroll down to the Required Listing Updates section.
- Enable the on-market or off-market option.
- Then enable whichever required updates you want ShowMojo to track.