Feature Overview: Showing Surge
Showing Surge is world-class multi-user scheduling that falls back on a more intelligent lead claim.
Your regular showing agents automatically get the showings on any given listing until they’re full up. Then, as soon as a listing has one or no showtimes available on a given day, ShowMojo automatically layers in surge showtimes for that day.
When a prospect schedules a surge showtime, ShowMojo text messages only those showing surge agents that fit the specific listing and showtime. The showing goes to whichever agent claims the showing first.
Initial Set Up
A couple notes about this feature, before you begin:
- You must use multi-user functionality to use Showing Surge.
- Showing Surge Agents do count as users against your billing plan (and extra users if you have already used all the users in your plan).
To get started with Showing Surge Management:
- Go to your ShowMojo Team Settings page.
- Scroll down to the Other Settings section.
- Locate the Showing Surge option at the end of the section and enable it.
- Fine-tune the additional Showing Surge settings, such as number of days out, and location and rent permissions.
- Click Save.
Add or Convert Showing Surge Agents
You are now able to add your first Showing Surge Agent. To do this:
- Go to the Multi-User Team Members section and click Edit.
- Either (i) identify an existing agent to convert to a Showing Surge Agent or (ii) click the Add button to add an agent.
- For the specific agent, select Showing Surge Agent from the team member role dropdown.
- Repeating steps 2 through 4 for any additional Showing Surge Agents.
Add as many Showing Surge Agents as you like. These team members will be sent registration emails, so they can log in and configure their settings. Or, you can follow the agent log-in links in the Multi-User Team Members section and update the settings for each agent.
Showing Surge Agent Availability
Showing Surge Agents can:
- Specify weekly availability.
- Connect a Google or Outlook calendar to avoid busy times.
- Specify the locations they are interested in showing (if you allow it).
- Specify the minimum and maximum rents of listings they will show (if you allow it).
The setup experience for your agents is quite simple. And they only have access to their availability and showings.
From here, everything else will just happen. When any listing has one or no showtimes, ShowMojo will automatically layer in the appropriate availability from your surge showing agents. When a showing is scheduled, ShowMojo will notify each agent to claim showings as necessary.
Upcoming showings can also be moved to and from showing surge agents. This can be done the same way you would Switch Showings Between Team Members in Multi-User.