Use Drive-Time Scheduling without Autonomous Scheduling
Drive-time scheduling can be used independent of Autonomous Scheduling. It automatically inserts traffic-aware drive times when scheduling alongside current showings. It can improve most scheduling scenarios in use today, by:
- Providing more accurate travel time between showings.
- Reducing wasted downtime.
- Ensuring enough travel time from one showing to the next.
Unless you have a good reason otherwise, we recommend using autonomous scheduling (and not simply drive-time scheduling).
Enable Drive-Time Scheduling
Follow the steps to Enable Autonomous Scheduling on your account. This will enable Drive-Time Scheduling as well.
How to Use Drive-Time Scheduling
Drive-time-based scheduling may improve the performance of any calendar, without having to make changes to other options on the calendar. Follow these steps when you want to enable drive-time-based scheduling but not full-blown Autonomous Scheduling:
- Go to your Calendar page and select a calendar on which you want to start use Drive Times.
- Scroll down to Options and click Edit.
- Look for the new setting: ShowMojo [will / will not] calculate and include drive times between showings. Enable the setting.
- Reduce the showing duration on the calendar to only the duration you need to complete a showing.
- Click Save.