Add a ShowMojo Listings Gallery to the Buildium Website
To add your ShowMojo listings gallery to your Buildium website, follow these steps:
- Log in to your ShowMojo account.
- Navigate to the Gallery & Branding page.
- In the Listings Gallery section, select and copy the text in the box under Included within a scrollable iframe.
- Log in to your Buildium account.
- Click on the Communication tab and navigate to Pages and Appearance.
- Under the Pages list, click on the custom page in which you want to embed your ShowMojo listings gallery.
- Click on the Source button in the Page Content toolbar.
- Paste the text you copied from the ShowMojo Listings Gallery section into the content editor.
- Rename the page as desired (e.g. "For Rent") by changing the text in the Page Title text box.
- Click Save.
- Activate the custom page you just edited by clicking on the switch next to its name in the Pages list.
- Deactivate the default Rentals page by clicking on the switch next to its name.
- Rearrange the page order by dragging and dropping the page names in the Pages list. You'll want to make sure your new "For Rent" page is in one of the first three positions, so it is readily visible when prospects visit your site.