Set Up Website SEO Integration
Once Website SEO Integration is enabled on your account, here are the steps to get started:
- Browse to Gallery & Branding Settings and scroll down to the Website SEO Integration section.
- Copy the code from Step 1.
- Give this code to your web developer to add to the page where your listing gallery is hosted or will be hosted. If you already have a listing gallery there, this code goes in its place. It is ok to add the code to the webpage right away. Until activated, it will behave almost the same as a normal ShowMojo listings gallery.
- Once your web developer has placed the gallery and you are happy with how it looks, go back to the Website SEO Integration section and paste the exact url of the webpage with your listing gallery into that section for Step 2.
- Enable the toggle for Step 4 to take the Website SEO Integration live.
- Click Save.
- Follow the instructions to confirm that your website is correctly configured in Step 5. If successful, you'll see a message on your website telling you that.
To confirm everything works correctly, go to your listing gallery webpage and click between listings. Try the All Listings link as well. You'll see that you never leave your site.
One heads up. If you make updates to your listing gallery webpage you may need to go back to the Website SEO Integration section and repeat step 6 to re-enable the integration.