Allow Third-Party Agents to Conduct Their Own Showings
ShowMojo can ask third-party agents (typically Realtors) to provide their company name and license number instead of answering the normal screening questions. Additionally, this feature will also allow third-party showing agents to bypass credit card or document verification screening restrictions.
Third-party agents can do this by following a special link to your ShowMojo gallery. You can place this link in your MLS showing instructions or distribute the link via email.
This feature can be enabled on the Schedule Settings page in the Third-Party Agent Scheduling section.
Allow Lockbox Access to Everyone or Only Third-Party Agents
When this feature is enabled, individual listings can be configured to allow lockbox showings:
- To both prospects and third-party agents, or
- Only to third-party agents.
In the later case, prospective renters are restricted to in-person showings through ShowMojo, but outside agents who provide their company name and license number will schedule lockbox showings.
The setting is controlled on the individual listing. Just:
- Go to the Listings page for the specific listing you are interested in.
- Scroll down to Listing Options and click Edit.
- In the lockbox code distribution sub-section, with a lockbox is enabled, update the setting that begins with The lockbox will be used.
- Don't forget to click Save.
Additional customizations to this feature include:
- A customized screening questionnaire for only third-party agents.
- A separate phone number for third-party agents (so they don't have to dial in through your ShowMojo PHONE number).
You can configure this feature in the Third-Party Agent Scheduling section on the Schedule Settings page.
Just like prospective renters, third-party agents are limited from booking showtimes based on:
- Limits set on the Schedule Settings page in the Self-Show Scheduling section.
- The Block Scheduled Showings setting on each individual listing.