Review and Update All Customizable Templates
Sometimes, for one reason or another, you might need to review and potentially update all your templates for communication with prospective renters. If you need to do that, here's a complete list of places to look:
- The Communication Settings page: review pretty much every section on this page.
- The templates on the bottom half of the Listing Sites Settings page.
- The Off-Market Listing Automation section on the Import Settings page: if you are using ShowMojo to automatically cancel showings after a listing goes off market.
- The communication settings on individual showing agents: if you are are using multi-user functionality and let showing agents update their own showing details and follow up emails. You can easily access showing agent accounts from the Team Settings page.
- The Listing Options section on the Listings page for each listing: in this case, you'll need to go listing by listing, so only proceed with this step if you think you need to.