Send the Same Email to Multiple Showings or Leads
ShowMojo will automatically do this for you in some specific cases:
- When Pre-Marketing a listing.
- When using Contact Later to automatically notifying prospects about new showtimes on a listing.
- When Notifying Prospects about Reduced Rent on a listing.
- When Notifying Prospects about New Listings they might be interested in.
- When Notifying and Canceling Upcoming Showings because a Listing Has Been Rented.
- When Sending Follow Up Emails.
There's probably something we missed in that list, but hopefully you get the idea.
If you are interested in sending a truly custom message to several showings: we know there's a cool feature here, and it is in our backlog to address as part of a larger set of communication updates. So the following proposal is more of a work-around, but it is provided here because it is the simplest way (and still not a bad approach) to accomplish this task.
ShowMojo provides prospect email addresses directly on the Dashboard. Via copy-and-paste, collect the emails of the prospects you want to contact. Then:
- In your email program, compose the email you want to send.
- Address that email to your email address.
- Add the prospect emails in the blind carbon copy (BCC) section.
- Send the email.
This ensures that a private email is sent to each recipient, while you need to compose and send only one email.