Criteria Used to Identify Showings as No Shows
ShowMojo uses several possible triggers to determine a prospect was a no show to a showing. This should be a complete list:
- The showing agent or Account Owner updates the showing to No Show.
- The showings is updated to No Show as part of Showing Agent Feedback.
- The prospect self-reports that he or she no showed on the Post-Showing Prospect Feedback Surveys.
- The prospects confirms a showing but never checks in at the listing (for accounts that require Extra Security and Notification When a Prospect Accesses a Digital Lockbox).
- For a lockbox-based showing, when ShowMojo messages a prospect to confirm the listing was left in a secured fashion, the prospect replies back that he or she did not make the showing.