Schedule a Test Showing for Self-Show (Lockbox or Digital Access) Showings
Think of this article as a short-cut. If you are new to ShowMojo -- or have a new ShowMojo account -- here's how you can go about scheduling a test self-show showing and seeing what the average prospect sees.
What you need to complete this activity:
- At least one on-market listing. (If necessary, you can add a new listing on the Listings page.)
- A digital access device (CodeBox, VaultLOCKS, or MojoLock) on your account and assigned to the listing you want to test schedule from. (You can do this in the Listing Options section -- and ensure the digital access device is configured to allow prospects to schedule a self-showing.
- Knowledge of your account's digital access and notification behavior. Specifically, the Showing Access Control and Notification options on the Digital Access Settings page. So you know what will happen once you schedule the showing.
- In the Showing Access Control and Notification you will need the Location Verification setting disabled to complete this test.
Now, to schedule the test showing,
- Return to the Listings page.
- Confirm you are looking at the listing for which you want to schedule a test showing.
- In the column on the left, click Preview.
- You are now looking at the prospect schedule-a-showing page. Proceed with scheduling.
Once you have scheduled the showing, here is what to expect next:
- You, as the prospect, will receive a showing details email.
- If you scheduled a showing that requires document verification, you will see you have multiple ways as the prospect to submit your document. You must submit the document and then approve it (as a leasing agent) to continue with the showing.
- If you scheduled a showing more than 24 hours in advance, you will receive a showing confirmation request 24 hours before the showing. However, if you scheduled a showing less than 24 hours in advance, you'll receive a showing confirmation request sometime prior to the showing.
- When you confirm the showing, you may receive an access code in response. This will be the case if the Showing Access Control and Notification option is completely disabled.
- If Showing Access Control and Notification option is enabled, and you are not using MojoLocks, then you will need to provide the digital lockbox serial number to ShowMojo within the acceptable duration near to the showtime. ShowMojo will then provide you with an access code.
- If ShowMojo asks you to enable location services so you can verify your location, then you have somehow triggered a fraud alert and -- unless you are in close proximity to the listing -- you will not be able to complete this test. You should try again with a different phone number and email (the more legitimate the better).
- Once ShowMojo distributes an access code, it assumes you attended the showing. The showing can always be marked the showing as a No Show if you didn't attend.
- Once the showtime has passed, you can navigate back to the scheduled showing page (you received a link in the showing details email) and complete the showing feedback form.
- Fifteen minutes after the showtime, ShowMojo will begin to reach out to you to Confirm that You Secured the Listing after you left the showing.
- Sometime in the next couple hours you will likely receive a follow up text message. (Check the Follow Up Text Message section on the Communication Settings page to confirm when.)
- Over the next 24 hours you will likely receive a follow up text message. (Check the Follow Up Email section on the Communication Settings page to confirm when.)