Conduct Both Accompanied and Self-Showings on a Listing
Offering both accompanied and self-showing options is a great way to both boost the credibility of self-showings and guard against the loss of prospects who don't want to self-show. This is the case even if you provide only a couple showtimes for accompanied showings each week.
The option for both accompanied and self-showings on a listing is configured on the Listings page. Just follow these steps.
- Scroll down to the Listings Options section and click Edit.
- Find the Access code distribution option and configure a digital access device (if one is not already configured).
- Within the Access code distribution sub-section, set the "device will be used by" option to "by prospects to schedule either accompanied or self-showings".
- Additionally, in the next paragraph, you can configure ShowMojo should to automatically verify self-showings by credit card authentication, driver's license verification, or to give this option to the prospect.
- Be sure to assign this listing to a calendar that represents the actual times you or an agent will be available for accompanied, in-person showings.
Additionally, you can determine which showing option the prospect sees first -- accompanied or self-show. You can set this behavior on the Digital Access Settings page in the Additional Settings section.
When a listing is configured for both accompanied and self-showings, ShowMojo handles all the details for the prospect as he or she selects between the two different options. Self-showings are scheduled against all-day availability while accompanied showings are scheduled using the actual availability of you or your agents. If the prospect selects the self-showing option, ShowMojo explains why credit card authentication or driver's license verification may be required.