Content, Sort and Filter Options for the ShowMojo Listings Gallery
The settings discussed below can be found in the Listings Gallery section on the Gallery & Branding page.
Sort Options for the Listing Gallery
The Listings Gallery can be customized to sort one of three ways:
- Lowest to highest rent (the default).
- Highest to lowest rent.
- Shortest to longest on-market time.
Listing Tile Content
You can chose whether or not to display the following details on each listing tile in your listings gallery:
- Availability date
- Pets allowed
- Housing type
- Lease duration
- Security deposit
You also can those whether and how listing highlights and details are displayed on each listing tile.
These other options are also available:
- An available date filter can be made visible on the listings gallery.
- The listing map can atuo-expand by default, or be made available as a clickable button.
- Sales and Commercial listings Can be Included in the listings gallery. When there are on-market sales listings on an account an no on-market rental listings, the gallery will automatically default to sales listing.