Transition Away from a Fixed-Width Design on Schedule-a-Showing (Listing) Pages
When ShowMojo transitioned to its new listing page design in May of 2018, a fixed-width page setting was added. As a backwards compatability measure, this setting was automatically enabled for accounts with a custom image that filled the full width of the header.
To transition away from this setting:
- Go to the Gallery & Branding page.
- Go to the Colors section.
- Update the Page header and footer colors to something that fits your page style. (Note: if you have a custom header image with a white background, you could go with the default style.)
- Go to the Page Header section.
- Update the setting that starts with Listing pages to expand with the width of the screen.
- Review both your listing and gallery pages to confirm the acceptability of the new settings.