Lead and Showing Assignment to Agents on a Multi-User Account
ShowMojo's Multi-User features were built from day one to support listings shared by multiple showing agents. (Truth be told, it is a major reason why the configuration for ShowMojo scheduling feels somewhat complex.)
To have multiple showing agents (a.k.a. users, team members) show the same listing through ShowMojo, simply add that listing to the calendar of each showing agent who should be showing it.
The Cheat Sheet
In case you came to this article already on the Team Settings page just looking for quick guidance on how to configure the New leads that have yet to schedule a showing setting, this is the section for you.
Please note, these are only recommendations. Please be sure to take a moment to consider whether this is the correct process for you team.
If you have a team where:
- Individual agents own listings and the management of the showings associated with them, then use: emailed and assigned to an agent showing the listing.
- Coordinators handle all the prospect communication and individual agents handle showing and post-showing activity, then use: emailed to the account owner and left unassigned.
- Individuals agents share listings but own their leads and the management of them, then use: emailed and assigned to an agent showing the listing.
- The team handles all lead management and showing activities as a group, sharing leads and listings, then use: emailed to agents showing the listing and left unassigned.
Incoming Leads and Communication about Leads
What happens here depends on one of your settings on the Team Settings page. Specifically, the setting: New leads that have yet to schedule a showing will be:
When set to emailed to agents showing the listing and left unassigned: All showing agents associated with the listing will receive copies of all emails, including emails from the prospect and emails from other agents.
When set to emailed to the account owner and left unassigned: no showing agent will receive communications about or from leads that have not yet scheduled a showing.
When set to emailed and assigned to an agent showing the listing: ShowMojo will randomly assign each lead to a showing agent associated with the listing. All communications about or from these leads will not be shared with other showing agents.
Prospect-Based Scheduling Behavior
When multiple showing agents share a listing in ShowMojo:
- ShowMojo merges all showing availability across all team members into a single list of showtimes from which prospects can select. This means the availability of all team members is always presented to the prospect.
- The showing agent who receives the showing is determined by the showtime the prospect selects.
- If the prospect selects a showtime at which only one team member is available, then that team member is assigned the showing.
- If the prospect selects a showtime at which multiple showing agents are available, and a showing is already scheduled for one showing agent at that listing for the showtime, then ShowMojo will continue to assign additional showings for that showtime to the showing agents who is already booked for that showtime (assuming that team member takes Group Showings).
- If the prospect selects a showtime at which multiple showing agents are available for the listing at that showtime, then ShowMojo will randomly select a showing agent to whom it will assign the showing.
One important additional note. Prospects who self-reschedule showings can select a different time belonging to a different agent. The showing would then be reassigned to that agent.