Update the Listings Gallery iframe Script to Point to Different Versions of the Listing Gallery
You are on the right page if you want to embed the Listings Gallery on a web page but have it default to:
- Your Sales Listings.
- A Specific Listing Group.
- A Collection of Multiple Accounts.
- A Specific Property.
- Individual Listings Galleries for Showing Agents.
- Some other special listing gallery setting -- such as geographic locations.
To get the Listings Gallery script to add to your web page:
- Obtain the exact web address for the page you want to display in the embedded gallery. Most likely you can obtain that link by following one of the links provided above.
- Copy this script into a plain text editor:
<script src="https://showmojo.com/iframe.js"></script><iframe class="showmojo-listings" style="border:0px;" name="ShowMojoListingFrame" scrolling="yes" frameborder="0" marginheight="0px" marginwidth="0px" src="[GALLERY_LINK]"></iframe>
- In the text editor, replace [GALLERY_LINK] with the web address for the page to be displayed.
- Have the resulting script added to your web page.
When a "custom" gallery link is used, the listings within the gallery view are restricted to the results included within that custom link. Altering the search dropdown on the page will never retrieve other on-market listings that would otherwise not have been included in the "custom" gallery link.