Set the Duration of a Showing (or Other Appointment)
The duration of a showing is set in one of two ways:
- For normal showings: the duration comes from the calendar upon which availability was based. The showing duration on an individual calendar can be configured on the Calendar page in the Options section.
- For showings based on custom showtimes: the showing duration is explicitly set when the custom showtime is selected. For more information, see the article: Set a Custom Showtime or Record a Previous Showing or Walk In Showing.
To adjust the duration of an existing showing:
- Locate the showing on the Dashboard.
- Click Edit on the showing.
- Click Custom Showtime.
- Adjust the duration of the showing.
- Click Save.