Obtain a Third-Party Agent Scheduling Link for a Specific Listing
There may be a time when you wish to direct third-party agents to a specific listing instead of sending them to all your current on-market listings (and making them select the correct one).
One example of this might be a for sale listing -- where you might choose to post the specific schedule-a-showing link in the MLS showing instructions instead of forcing an agent to search through dozens of rental listings.
If you have enabled the Third-Party Agent Scheduling feature on your account, there is a way to obtain the direct link to any schedule-a-showing page on your account.
To locate this link, follow these steps:
- Go to the Schedule Settings page.
- Scroll down to the Third-Party Agent Scheduling section.
- At the bottom of the Third-Party Agent Scheduling section, click on the third-party agents link.
- The link takes you to a special third-party agent gallery page. On that page, locate the listing for which you need a link and click the corresponding Schedule a Showing link.
- Once you are on the schedule-a-showing page, copy the URL from the webpage.
This URL will direct anyone to the agent-only version of this listing's schedule-a-showing page. You can place it in an MLS showing instructions field or distribute it any other way you would normally send a link.