ShowMojo Intercepts Prospects Calling about an Upcoming Showing
ShowMojo identifies and intercepts two types of calls related to upcoming showings.
And, if the prospect is calling about something entirely different, there’s always the option to reach you by live-transfer or to leave a voicemail if you allow those options on your ShowMojo PHONE.
Late Showing Intercept
ShowMojo PHONE automatically answers and resolves calls from prospects running late or prospects already at the showing.
Late Showing Intercept knows how many minutes you allow for late showings. It automatically catches prospects calling your ShowMojo PHONE number near their showtime. Late Showing Intercept identifies and addresses the following scenarios:
- If the prospect is running late for the showing but will make it within your allowable timeframe, then the showing agent is sent a text message and an email with that message.
- If the prospect is running too late for the showing (based on the number of minutes late you allow), ShowMojo will politely cancel the showing and attempt to reschedule the prospect. Again, the leasing agent is notified by text message and email.
- If the prospect is already at the showing, ShowMojo will ask them to sit tight and send the leasing agent a notification by text message and email.
- But if the prospect arrived to the showing too late and only called when they got there, ShowMojo will politely inform the prospect that the agent is already gone and attempt a reschedule.
Incomplete Screening Intercept
ShowMojo PHONE automatically answers calls from prospects who have either:
- Not submitted a required document for verification.
- Not completed a Pre-Showing Questionnaire.
ShowMojo PHONE lets the prospect know that they are still required to complete their pre-showing screening, and sends them a link to walk them through the necessary steps.
Setup Showing Intercept
To set up Late Showing Intercept:
- Go to the Phone Settings page.
- Click Edit on the ShowMojo PHONE section.
- Look for the setting that start with "ShowMojo will not attempt to detect calls" and update it to will.
Also, if you haven’t done it already, provide ShowMojo with a Text Alert Number (so ShowMojo knows what number to text you at). That’s at the top section of your General Settings page.
For multi-user accounts, your agents can set their own Text Alert Number by logging into their ShowMojo user and going to the Settings page.