Do Not Allow Showings on a Listing Before a Date, After a Date, or During a Specific Timeframe
Listings can be individually configured to block scheduling before a date, during a timeframe, or after a date -- regardless of any other system settings.
This can done on listings that were just put on the market. It can also be done for listings that have been on the market for some time but, for whatever reason, may be unavailable for a period of time.
To update this setting on a listing:
- Go to the Listing Options section on the Listings page.
- Click Edit.
- At the bottom of the section, update the Block scheduled showings setting.
For imported listings, ShowMojo can auto-set the don't-show-before date when the listing is put on the market in the Listing Import Source System. To configure this option:
- Go to the Additional Settings section on the Import Settings page.
- Click Edit and a dropdown will become available.
- You can choose to base the don't-show-before date on either the date the listing goes on-market (after the date on which they are imported) or the availability date on the listing (before the date they are available).
- Set the number of days ShowMojo should use as an offset before or after the option you selected.
- Save your settings.
Please note: for imported listings, ShowMojo sets the don't-show-before date at the time the listing is imported. ShowMojo does not update this field after the listing has been put on the market.