Listing Import Automation from Third-Party Source Systems
Note that word: "automation". This is no Mechanical Turk. ShowMojo does not do “push of a button”. ShowMojo does: “There is no button. Enjoy your day at the beach.”
Current Import Sources
ShowMojo currently imports listings from:
- Rent Manager (Monthly Fee Required)
- PMW / FreeRentalSite.com
- Zillow Rental Manager
- Any homespun Trulia listing feed
- Any homespun Zillow listing feed
See our Switch ShowMojo to a New Listing Import Source System article to set up an importer for any one of these systems.
Planned Import Sources
ShowMojo is also activity interested in setting up importers for:
For more information about one of these importers Submit a Support Ticket with Information about Your Source System and Listings.
For each of these “source systems” ShowMojo automatically:
- Monitors for new on-market listings and imports each into ShowMojo.
- Watermarks each listing photo based on your personalized settings.
- Activates each listing in your ShowMojo Listings Gallery.
- Syndicates each listing across more than 50 listings sites.
- Assigns each new listing to the appropriate agent (or agents) and appropriate showing schedule(yes, automatically).
- Starts scheduling showings — or pre-marketing if that’s what you’ve configured ShowMojo to do for each new listing.
- Emails every prospect who expressed interest in other, similar listings in the last month, encouraging them to schedule a showing for each new listing.
- Regularly syncs listing changes you’ve made in the source system to each listing in ShowMojo.
- Watches for rent reductions and emails every prospect who inquired about the listing, informs them of the reduced rent, and encourages them to schedule a showing or apply.
- Checks for listings that go off market and off-markets each listing in ShowMojo.
- Cancels upcoming showings for off-market listings including a text notification to the prospect when appropriate.
- Directs each prospect to schedule another showing at your (and only your) similar on-the-market listings.
And you have not pushed a single button. But you must be tired from reading.