Schedule a Test Showing for In Person (Accompanied) Showings
Think of this article as a short-cut. If you are new to ShowMojo -- or have a new ShowMojo account -- here's how you can go about scheduling a test showing and seeing what the average prospect sees.
What you need to complete this activity:
- At least one on-market listing. (If necessary, you can add a new listing on the Listings page.)
- Calendar availability on that listing. (If necessary, you can add the listing to a calendar and add availability on the Calendars page.)
- Knowledge of your account's showing confirmation behavior. Specifically, the Showing Confirmation options on the Schedule Settings page. So you know what will happen once you schedule the showing.
Now, to schedule the test showing,
- Return to the Listings page.
- Confirm you are looking at the listing for which you want to schedule a test showing.
- In the column on the left, click Preview.
- You are now looking at the prospect schedule-a-showing page. Proceed with scheduling.
Once you have scheduled the showing, here is what to expect next:
- You, as the prospect, will receive a showing details email.
- If you scheduled a showing more than 24 hours in advance, you will receive a showing confirmation request 24 hours before the showing. (Unless your Showing Confirmation settings were completely disabled.)
- If you scheduled a showing less than 24 hours in advance, you'll receive a showing confirmation request sometime prior to the showing. (Unless your Showing Confirmation settings were completely disabled.)
- If you confirmed the showing (or Showing Confirmation is not enabled to auto-cancel showings that have not confirmed) then ShowMojo assumes you attended the showing. The agent can always mark the showing as a No Show if you didn't attend.
- Once the showtime has passed, you can navigate back to the scheduled showing page (you received a link in the showing details email) and complete the showing feedback form.
- Sometime in the next couple hours you will likely receive a follow up text message. (Check the Follow Up Text Message section on the Communication Settings page to confirm when.)
- Over the next 24 hours you will likely receive a follow up text message. (Check the Follow Up Email section on the Communication Settings page to confirm when.)