Digital Access Device Pricing and Ordering New Devices
Digital Access Devices (MojoLocks, CodeBoxes and VaultLOCKS eLockboxes) can be ordered from the Digital Access Settings page. Pricing information is also found on that page.
Buying (and Pricing of) New Digital Access Devices
ShowMojo automatically discounts pricing per MojoLock, VaultLOCKS eLockbox, CodeBox or CodeBox Junior, based on the number of devices you choose to purchase. You can see specific pricing on the Digital Access Settings page in the Order Digital Access Devices section by choosing between the type of device and the number you would like to purchase.
You can also update your shipping address with each order -- if you need devices shipped to different locations.
Additionally, on the Digital Access Settings page, you will find:
- The number of devices that can be carried on your current billing plan.
- The per-month charge for each active device above that limit.
- The per-month charge for each inactive device above that limit.
Note that devices are considered active under one of two conditions:
- An access code is requested by a team member or the ShowMojo system (for a self-showing or Text-to-Access).
- A Bluetooth-enabled device has been accessed via Bluetooth.
A device is NOT considered active just because an access code is used. For example, if an access code is pulled for use in a following month, the device will not be considered active in that following month if only that one previously-pulled access code is used in that month.