This Daily Performance Alert is automatically enabled (and automatically appears) on most accounts when:
- A Listing Import is active on the account.
- The account is set to Market and Advertise All Listings with ShowMojo PHONE Numbers.
The purpose of this alert is to warn you that prospects may be calling you or your staff directly -- instead of calling and scheduling through ShowMojo.
This is because the phone number in the listing source system (where ShowMojo pulls the listing from) is not a ShowMojo PHONE number. It means that any marketing or syndication of the listing by that source system will send prospects to a number other than ShowMojo PHONE (as noted above).
Possible False Alarm
This alert is not an issue -- and can be disabled -- if you are 100 percent certain that your listing source system is not:
- Marketing your listings online in any form.
- Syndicating your listings to any Internet Listing Sites.
- Passing contact information onto another site that might market or syndicate your listings.
Steps to Resolve
To correct a ShowMojo PHONE Missing issue:
- Go to this article: Configure All Third-Party Systems for Marketing with ShowMojo.
- Locate your import source system.
- Follow the steps to ensure your ShowMojo PHONE number is included on every on-market listing.
- When necessary, follow all steps to ensure your ShowMojo PHONE number is included on every future listing.
Depending on your listing source system, this could be simple or not. If it's not simple, we apologize. But please understand that we do absolutely everything within our power to make connections with third-party systems as simple as possible. When these companies work with us, it turns out great.