Not All Available Showtimes (or No Showtimes) Displaying on the Schedule-a-Showing Page
When it comes to scheduling, ShowMojo does an awful lot, and that means that sometimes there are less showtimes available (or appearing as available) for a listing than you might suspect.
If you think a listing should have specific showtimes available that you do not see on the schedule-a-showing page, follow these steps to see if you can find the reason.
- Check the calendar to which the listing belongs. If the calendar is set to Smart Show then review the Smart Show Versus Open Show article to see if this explains the missing showtimes.
- Staying on Smart Show for a moment -- when the calendar is set to Smart Show. If you are expecting showtimes later in the same day you are looking (today) and don't see them -- confirm there is not already a previous showing in the same show window (potentially even from a different listing) that is occupying the show window and has, thus, stopped any future availability.
- In the Availability section on the calendar, check the On these dates I am available at different times subsection on the left. Confirm there is no exception day with a schedule that overrides the normal weekday schedule.
- In the Options section on the calendar, confirm that the issue is not based on the Do not let prospects schedule showings setting.
- In the Options section on the calendar, confirm that the issue is not based on the Allow prospects to schedule showings settings.
- In the Options section on the calendar, check to confirm the calendar's listing are not limited to a certain number of showtimes per day or per week. If the listings are limited, then go to the Dashboard and look for scheduled showtimes to confirm that the limits have not already been met.
- In the Options section on the calendar, check the setting to "Schedule showtimes X minutes apart" -- this is the showing duration setting. Then check the show windows in the Availability section. Are there show windows that are too short to fit the configured showing duration? If yes, you will need to either decrease the showing duration (in the Options section) or increase the length of the show windows that are too short (in the Availability section).
- If you are integrated with either a Google or Outlook calendar, then review the See Your Third-Party Calendar Busy Time as ShowMojo Sees It article to see if busy time on your connected calendar explains the missing showtimes.
- In the Listing Options section on the Listings page check to see if Showing Notification or Showing Acceptance is enabled. If one or the other is enabled, check the required notice period to see if this explains the missing showtimes.
- Staying on the Showing Notification and Showing Acceptance it is important to note that ShowMojo actually reserves up to an extra 30 minutes before the required notification period for these two settings. That's to make sure that the required notice period really can be honored. So showtimes "near in" to these notice period limits might not be available.
- Also in the Listing Options section, check the Block scheduled showings setting to see if this explains the missing showtimes. (If you discover this is the issue, and the account imports listings from another system, you should also check the account Import Settings Related to Showing Availability.)
- If the listing is on a lockbox, in the Listing Options section, check the Access Code Distribution section and confirm the listing is set to "half hour increments that do not allow double-booking".
- If the listing is on a CodeBox and you are not seeing available showtimes for one or more entire days where you would expect to see available showtimes, then it is possible that the CodeBox has run out of available access codes for the day. To investigate this further, consult the Options for a CodeBox When a CodeBox Is Out of Access Codes for a Given Dayarticle to determine whether the CodeBox might have run out of access codes for one or more days.
- If you are troubleshooting a specific listing or set of listings, then go to the Dashboard and check your other scheduled showings for that timeframe. Confirm that the times are not simply blocked out by other listings.
- If you are using Lead Claim then go to the Team Settings page and confirm there are no lead claim timelines that might keep showings from being scheduled in the near future.
- If you are the Account Owner, go to the Schedule Settings page and confirm that there are no No Showing Days that could be blocking the showings.
- Still on the Schedule Settings page (or on your My Settings page if you are not the account owner) go to the Calendar Integration section and momentarily update it so that ShowMojo will book showings during your busy times. If the times you are looking for now appear, then there is something blocking the time on your calendar. If that time block doesn't appear when you See Your Third-Party Calendar Busy Time as ShowMojo Sees It then please also Contact ShowMojo Support and let us know about the issue.
- Confirm that any availability-related issue does not have to do with the Propose a Showtime Availability setting on the Schedule Settings page. Specifically, confirm that this settings section is not being used to try to set general availability for the account. Propose Showtimes is a separate feature and its settings have no impact on available showtimes displayed for prospects.