Configure ShowMojo to Schedule In-Person Showings
ShowMojo takes a very different (and powerful) approach to automated scheduling of in-person showings.
Initially, you might need to invest some time to:
- Figure out how ShowMojo could best meet your scheduling needs.
- Configure your calendar or calendars to your desired scheduling approach.
- Potentially, set up Listing Auto-Assignment Rules (for imported listings).
We admit, there can be some real thought and effort required, but the reward (intelligent, tailored, hands-free scheduling) is well worth it. Also, this is something we are happy to help with, so please keep in mind we are just an Account Check In away.
Here's an overview of the scheduling approaches we currently have documented:
- Configure a Calendar for Group Showings.
- Configure a Calendar for Individual Clustered Showings.
- Use a Zoned Calendar Strategy to Efficiently Schedule in Different Geographic Areas.
- Efficiently Show Multiple Listing at the Same Property.
- Set Availability When You Cannot Maintain a Weekly Schedule.
- Place a Single Listing on Its Own Schedule (for exception cases only).
One critical ShowMojo feature that applies in all the above scenarios is Showing Notification for Current Tenants so occupied properties can be shown and leased to reduce or eliminate vacancies.
For those more interested in really understanding how everything works (and how everything can work for them) here's some articles to really get into the details:
- Smart Show Versus Open Show: The upshot is that Smart Show makes the most of your time by efficiently clustering your showings,
- The Two Calendar Types Used for Scheduling: Most often you'll get started with the standard calendar and scale with the regional calendar.
And some important anti-patterns we recommend against:
- Whether or Not to Schedule Using Open Houses (hint: don't)
- Using ShowMojo without Scheduling Is Not Advised